Word Mobile Languages and Fonts



Word Mobile Languages and Fonts
Word Mobile Languages and Fonts 
I have just purchased a HTC touch. The word mobile in this device does not recognize the fonts or languages I have in a document. Example : It shows the parts I have typed in a different language on my desktop Windows as blocks ..?!!?!....


I have just purchased a HTC touch. The word mobile in this device does not recognize the fonts or languages I have in a document. Example : It shows the parts I have typed in a different language on my desktop Windows as blocks ..?!!?!

I also have another question for more technical dudes:
why is it the acrobat installed in this device does not allow me to fill up forms I have created on my desk top and just shows them?!?

please forward your answers to :
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 DeskTop Mobile . All Rights Reserved.