Word mobile error message!!!!



Word mobile error message!!!!
Word mobile error message!!!! 
I just got a samsung omnia a week ago.  I have only downloaded a few ringtones, wallpaper, and 1 app.   I recently tried to open a new word mobile document and I got a message saying " An error occurred. The document could not be opened.".......
I just got a samsung omnia a week ago.  I have only downloaded a few ringtones, wallpaper, and 1 app.   I recently tried to open a new word mobile document and I got a message saying " An error occurred. The document could not be opened."  I have tried a soft reset and nothing happened.  I tried to do a hard reset and I could not enter a password because it will not allow me to press yes.  I need help please.  Thank you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 DeskTop Mobile . All Rights Reserved.