Windows Live Mobile Push email problems



Windows Live Mobile Push email problems
Windows Live Mobile Push email problems 
I think this is a common problem:
  I am using Windows Live Mobile on WM6 to have my Windows Live email pushed out to my device, an HTC (UT Starcom) XV6800 on Verizon Wireless.  The push works for as long as a day when I first install (or reinstall), but then stops pushing email and I must sync manually.  I've tried all the tricks, like signing out and signing back in, deleting my password and putting it back in, etc.  The other day I had a full 24 hours of pushed email, but not much since then....

I think this is a common problem:
  I am using Windows Live Mobile on WM6 to have my Windows Live email pushed out to my device, an HTC (UT Starcom) XV6800 on Verizon Wireless.  The push works for as long as a day when I first install (or reinstall), but then stops pushing email and I must sync manually.  I've tried all the tricks, like signing out and signing back in, deleting my password and putting it back in, etc.  The other day I had a full 24 hours of pushed email, but not much since then.

This problem is not limited to my device, as I had the same issue on the Samsung i760 that I had from VZW for a month.  And Googling/looking at other forums like PPCGeeks and XDA-Developers reveals lots of people with this issue.

Is this something Microsoft has recognized as an issue?  Push email in WM6 was my reason to get this over a Blackberry.  But unreliable push is worse than not having it at all.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 DeskTop Mobile . All Rights Reserved.