Download problems for Dell Axim x30 w/Windows Mobile 2003 SE



Download problems for Dell Axim x30 w/Windows Mobile 2003 SE
Download problems for Dell Axim x30 w/Windows Mobile 2003 SE 
I've inherited a Dell Axim x30 that uses Windows Mobile 2003 second edition.  When I've tried to install new things, I'm getting some error messages:.........


I've inherited a Dell Axim x30 that uses Windows Mobile 2003 second edition.  When I've tried to install new things, I'm getting some error messages:
                     " The file (xxxx) is not a valid Windows CE Setup file."
                     "There is no application associated with (xxx).  Run the application first, then open this file from within the    
                      application."  (The file downloaded said it was specifically for Windows Mobile 2003 SE, so I don't              
                      understand the problem.)
All of the files are setup files, so in the case of the 2nd error message, I'm not sure what application I need to open in order for it to run.  (I'm used to my desktop doing it automatically.)
Is there a way I can work around these messages or am I stuck not being able to download any new features, games, or software?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 DeskTop Mobile . All Rights Reserved.