Autosave in Excel Mobile (WM5)



Autosave in Excel Mobile (WM5)
Autosave in Excel Mobile (WM5) 
Hi all, I recently lost an entire afternoon's data in Excel mobile because I thought Excel was saving my data every so often (like the desktop version), but low and behold, it was not.......
Hi all, I recently lost an entire afternoon's data in Excel mobile because I thought Excel was saving my data every so often (like the desktop version), but low and behold, it was not.  This was all rather frustrating and I would like to avoid the situation in the future.  Of course, I realize I can take the time to save my information every few minutes like a responsible adult, but in this day and age, I would expect that Excel mobile would have this feature built into it, especially since it is running on a device that could potentially drop to the ground at a moment's notice.  In any case, I would appreciate learning whether anyone in the audience knew: a. whether Excel mobile on a WM5 pocket pc had an autosave feature; and/or b., whether there is a 3rd party program that can solve this issue. 

Thank you very much for your time and attention.  I hope to hear from someone! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 DeskTop Mobile . All Rights Reserved.